Huzhou Bohan Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

High quality products, professional services, is the core supplier of the industry!

Timber Grain Wood Plastic External Wall Panel WPC Wall Board Manufacturer

Timber Grain Wood Plastic External Wall Panel WPC Wall Board Manufacturer

timber grain Wood Plastic external wall panel WPC Wall Board Manufacturer Packaging & Delivery

Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

timber grain Wood Plastic external wall panel WPC Wall Board Manufacturer
 

Bland name

Bohan

Item name

Eco-wood wall panel

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Color

Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black

Minimum order

300 square meters

Package

Standard canton

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment

Delivery period

Within 15 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Indoor wall panel,bathroom,kitchen and so on


       
       
       
       
     Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details:

PE Film+WPC Pallet (length of 0-2.2m) or Wood Pallet (length>2.2m)

Delivery

7~20 days

Bohan Electronic is one of the largest timber grain wood plastic external wall panel wpc wall board manufacturer manufacturers and suppliers in China. If you are looking for high quality timber grain wood plastic external wall panel wpc wall board manufacturer, don't hesitate to wholesale the product with our factory any more. They are designed and manufactured by the most professional staff, you can rest assured to buy.

Inquiry