Huzhou Bohan Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd

High quality products, professional services, is the core supplier of the industry!

Interlocking Decorative Outdoor Wood Plastic Composite DIY Deck Tile

Interlocking Decorative Outdoor Wood Plastic Composite DIY Deck Tile

Interlocking Decorative Outdoor Wood Plastic Composite DIY Deck Tile WPC Eco- flooring is a composite material made of organic fiber and recycled plastic material(pe). The wpc looks like wood but the performance is far more superior than wood as it is with high density, water & termites...

Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

Interlocking Decorative Outdoor Wood Plastic Composite DIY Deck Tile 


  


 WPC Eco- flooring   is a composite material made of organic fiber and recycled plastic material(pe). The wpc looks like wood but the performance is far more superior than wood as it is with high density, water & termites & decay resistant. Furthermore, it could be easily cut, drill, screwed.   

Bland name

BOHAN

Item name

Eco-flooring

Model

diy#02

Size

300*300mm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

11mm

Color

Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut

Minimum order

200 pieces

Package

Standard carton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment

Delivery period

Within 15 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Indoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 Payment
 1. 30% deposit and 70% balance against scaned BL copies.
 2. we accept T/T, L/C, and other payment can be discussed.

 Contact Us
 BH WPC DECKING
 
Attn:JESSICA(Export Sales Manager)
 Mail: bohanwpc@aliyun.com
 Wats app:  0086-15857272791
 

Bohan Electronic is one of the largest interlocking decorative outdoor wood plastic composite diy deck tile manufacturers and suppliers in China. If you are looking for high quality interlocking decorative outdoor wood plastic composite diy deck tile, don't hesitate to wholesale the product with our factory any more. They are designed and manufactured by the most professional staff, you can rest assured to buy.

Related Products
Inquiry